DFI’s accounting experts have decades of experience working with US government contractors. Below is a partial list of what they can do:
- Review USAID awardees’ accounting systems to make sure it meets USAID regulations.
- Help develop policies and procedures that meet USAID specifications.
- Provide audit resolution assistance through policy and accounting system recommendations.
- Ensure cost segregation between government and nongovernment contracts is performing as required.
- Assistance with incurred cost proposals.
- Review indirect rate calculations to make sure the rates are accurate and calculated in accordance with US government regulations.